Flu Season is Coming!
- Everyone six months old and older needs a flu shot! Ask your provider about getting a flu shot at their office, and make an appointment.
- If you have school-aged children, make sure they get their flu shots, too. This prevents spread to you and others.
- If you decide to get a flu shot at a pharmacy or clinic in your community, make sure they accept our insurance. Search for a local flu clinic.
- When you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or your inner elbow to cover your mouth – not your hands.
- Wash your hands often! Use soap and warm water or an alcohol-based gel.
- If you’re sick, stay home to prevent the spread of germs. Keep sick children home from school until they’re feeling better again.
- Remember, the flu and colds are caused by viruses – antibiotics won’t help! The best treatments are fluids, rest, and time.
For more information, contact Member Services.