All contracted providers have a dedicated Provider Relations Consultant to help them and their associates (ancillary providers, clinicians, vendors, administrative staffs, hospital staffs, and health center staffs) navigate our system, and understand our policies and procedures.
Your Provider Relations Consultant will:
- Respond promptly to your questions and concerns
- Provide ongoing education and support
- Serve as your point of contact with BMC HealthNet Plan
- Create reports at your request (for example, inpatient census reports, member panel reports, emergency department utilization reports, and ad hoc data requests)
- Help you determine which services are covered and/or require prior authorization
- Work with you to correct claims
Questions? Need Training or Support from BMC HealthNet Plan?
- Call your Provider Relations Consultant
- Call our provider line at 888-566-0008
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behavioral health providers should call Beacon Health Strategies at 866-444-5155 for any questions or issues that they may have.
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetic, orthotic and medical supply (DMEPOS) providers should contact Northwood, Inc. at 866-802-6471 for any questions or issues that they may have.
- Radiology providers (not including those associated with observation or ER visits) should contact eviCore (formerly MedSolutions) at 866-802-6471 with questions or concerns.
BMC HealthNet Office
BMC HealthNet Plan
529 Main Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
Main phone: 1-617-748-6000
Provider Relations Department fax: 1-617-897-0830