High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, can put both men and women at risk for serious conditions such as heart disease and stroke. Our Care Management program offers members information about hypertension and how to control it. They will also learn about the variety of treatment options available.
Here are some tools to help you manage your high blood pressure:
- What Is High Blood Pressure?
- Effects of High Blood Pressure on Your Body
- What Can You Do to Help Lower Your Blood Pressure?
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute
- American Heart Association
- The American Society of Hypertension
- Understanding Blood Pressure
You can learn more about your condition and how to manage it from the Health Education Center.
Just follow these steps:
- Click on the following link: Health Education Center.
- Enter your condition (for example: asthma) in the search box that appears on the left of the screen.
Puedes aprender mas sobre tu condicion y como manejarlo del Health Education Center.
Siga estos pasos:
- Haga clic en el lazo siguiente: Health Education Center.
- Entre su condición (por ejemplo: el asma) en la caja de la búsqueda que parece en la izquierda de la pantalla del Health Education Center.